10/8/2023&11/8/2023

 It was the time to say goodbye to students .I have two periods as per my timetable.In the second period in 9c that time I was used to collect the feedback from students.Students gave valuble feedback to me.

11/8/2023

It was the final day of teaching practice phase 2, with a weeping heart reached the school.Reords and attendance sheet and other necessary documents were signed from the school.First period I visited the class 8E and cherished a few moments with students .Take photos with students ,sharing their feedback and singing for me.Enjoyable moments.Second period I visited 9c class and I spend a lot of time with them by .cherishing moments.In the noon session I distributed meals for the students.In the eveng we have a send off session organised by school staff council.Head teacher Kala teacher appreciated our works in the school.and gave us a warm send off.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

നീലാമ്പൽ 💜💜💜💜

Innovative model